- Provide exceptional service to customers by performing maintenance, diagnosis, and repairs to Electric Power Generation and Industrial equipment.
- This includes paralleling switchgear and electrical controls.
- Inspect and recommend service repair options.
- Communicate between customer and field dispatch.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to read electrical schematics, knowledge of proper electrical troubleshooting, and engine experience required.
- Must be a self-starter with good time management, planning, organization, and commitment to detail.
- Knowledge of Electric Power Generation equipment, engines, accessories, switchgear, and controls preferred but not required.
- Computer literacy including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills (written, e-mail, and verbal).
- Must be able to lift 75-100lbs.
- Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a minimum of a D2 Chauffer’s license or a CDL and clean driving record. This includes no more than 2 minor violations within the past 3 years and no major violations within the past 5 years (Motor Vehicle will be performed on final candidate).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed