- Position learns the internal workings of Altorfer Ag Products service department.
- Part of a front line team answering phone calls from customers and technicians dealing with Ag Machinery, (Challenger Line and Lexion Combines), AgChem and Spra Coupe units.
- Assist technicians with their daily duties.
- Work with service department management in writing reports.
- May perform other related duties as requested and/or assigned.
- 2 or 4 year Ag related degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Ag background or prior work-related experience a must.
- Good organizational and customer service skills required.
- Solid knowledge of agriculture and a basic understanding of electrical and hydraulic schematics is necessary.
- Excellent communication skills are needed.
- To be successful in this position you must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be a self-started and able to adapt to change.
- Willingness to work overtime and weekends when needed.
- Computer literate and proficient with using the Internet, Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Excel is required.
- Must reside centrally within designated territory or willingness to relocation within designated territory.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving record. This includes no more than 2 minor violations within the past 3 years and no major violations within the past 5 years (Motor Vehicle Report will be performed on final candidate).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed