- Responsible for assisting customers with sales and rental equipment needs.
- Enter all rental contracts, billing statements/invoices.
- Order supplies, sell supply items and responsible for re-stocking supply items.
- Answer calls and questions from customers / vendors.
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers.
- Load and unload equipment when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of previous construction equipment experience needed.
- General knowledge of construction equipment needed.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer literate and proficient with programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook required. Knowledge of DBS preferred
- Good organizational skills with excellent communication skills (verbally & written) is required.
- Must be well organized and able to meet challenging deadlines.
- Previous customer service experience is required.
- Forklift or pallet jack experience preferred.
- Ability to lift 75-100lbs safely.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with clean driving record (Motor Vehicle will be performed on final candidate)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed