- Experienced, safety minded, team leader to manage the Heavy Equipment Service Department. Managing shop, field, and support personnel.
- Provide leadership to ensure safe, efficient and productive operations, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate strong customer communication skills as well as the ability to manage and motivate a large, diverse workforce.
- Assist customers and technicians on repairs and define the scope of work to ensure expectations are met.
- Assist shop personnel, PSCs, and customers with quoting, opening, closing and invoicing work orders
- Oversee technician and supervisory staff productivity and performance including annual reviews, administering disciplinary action as necessary.
- Promote safety in the workplace and help lead technical and professional development.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2-4 year college degree or 10 years of Caterpillar Heavy Equipment repair experience. Previous supervisory experience helpful.
- Basic knowledge of diesel engine, hydraulic, electrical, and undercarriage systems.
- Knowledge of Caterpillar Equipment and Technical Training preferred.
- Must have the ability to express ideas and influence others in a positive manner to accomplish long term goals.
- Ability to write professional business communication by email or letter is required.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills are needed.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and willing to work some Saturdays when needed.
- Must be able to lift 75lbs.
- Computer literate, PC experience with programs such as Microsoft, Excel, Word, and Outlook is required.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving record. This includes no more than 2 minor violations within the past 3 years and no major violations within the past 5 years (Motor Vehicle Report will be performed on final candidate).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed