- Perform service and repairs on Caterpillar and other types of heavy equipment.
- Trouble-shoot and repair engine, hydraulic, electrical and all other systems.
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers.
- Operate equipment in a safe manner to find diagnostic errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Establish and maintain a service oriented relationship with customers and supervisors.
- Complete service reports in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned
- Successful completion of a formal technical training program with a minimum of three years’ experience required.
- Must have engine, electrical & hydraulic diagnostic, trouble shooting and repair skills.
- Computer literate. Must be familiar with programs such as Microsoft, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to follow all safety rules and wear proper safety equipment in the shop.
- Must be a self-starter with good time management
- Excellent planning & organizational skills required
- Ability to work overtime and some weekends when needed.
- Excellent communication skills (written, e-mail, and verbal) are necessary.
- Must be able to lift up to 75-100lbs and provide your own tools.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record. This includes no more than 2 minor violations within the past 3 years and no major violations within the past 5 years (Motor Vehicle Report will be performed on final candidate).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed