- Position covers the agricultural market in the following West Central Illinois counties including but not limited to: Morgan, Western Sangamon, Scott, Pike, Cass, Brown and Adams.
- Perform in field service and repairs focusing primarily on Terragators, Rogators, Spra Coupe, Lexion combines, Challenger Tractors and other CAT Ag products.
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic, electrical and all other systems.
- Focus on establishing and maintaining service-oriented relationships with customers.
- Use computer and parts books to look up certain parts.
- Complete service reports and all other paperwork before and after repairs are made.
- May perform other related duties as requested and/or assigned.
- Successful completion of a formal technical training program preferred or equivalent Ag machinery experience and knowledge required.
- Electrical and hydraulic diagnostic and troubleshooting skills needed
- Basic computer skills are needed, especially with programs such as Microsoft, Excel, Outlook, and CAT Programs.
- Must be able to work independently and provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain quality service by leaving customer’s equipment appearance in excellent condition and fix all maintenance issues.
- Excellent communication skills are needed.
- To be successful in this position you must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be a self-started and able to adapt to change.
- Willingness to work overtime and weekends when needed.
- Must reside centrally within designated territory or willingness to relocation within designated territory.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving record. This includes no more than 2 minor violations within the past 3 years and no major violations within the past 5 years (Motor Vehicle Report will be performed on final candidate).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed