- Safely perform service and repairs, in the field on Fork Lifts and Aerial Equipment for Altorfer and its customers.
- Troubleshoot and repair electric, diesel engines, hydraulic systems, fuel systems, drivetrain, brakes and all other systems on lift trucks & aerial equipment.
- Establish and maintain service-oriented relationships with customers in the field.
- Complete service reports and all other paperwork after repairs are made.
- May perform other related duties as requested and/or assigned
- Successful completion of a formal technical training program preferred or a minimum of 2 years of previous related work experience required.
- Automotive and Industrial Maintenance Technicians encouraged to apply.
- Previous experience working on electric, diesel engines, hydraulic systems, fuel systems, drivetrain, brake systems, etc. and possess troubleshooting skills preferred.
- Computer literacy required. Must be familiar with programs such as Microsoft Office, Outlook.
- Ability to follow all safety rules and wear proper safety equipment.
- Excellent communication, customer service, & organizational skills required
- Must be team oriented and willing to adapt to change.
- Must have your own tools and able to lift up to 75lbs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record. This includes no more than 2 minor violations within the past 3 years and no major violations within the past 5 years (Motor Vehicle will be performed on final candidate).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed