The position is responsible for the distribution of oils samples to Caterpillar and the interpretation of oil sample results, as well as running the particle counter for Contamination Control.
1) Collecting, identifying and shipping oils samples to the Cat oil lab.
2) Analysis of the resulting lab test.
3) Communication with customer, salesman and shop personnel of those results.
4) Manage SOS Service Manager Application
5) Particle Counting for Oil and Solvents
6) SOS billing to internal departments
High school education required, some college preferred & 2-4 years work experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vets