PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES (including, but not limited to):
- The supervisor is responsible for all service activity in their shop.
- Exemplify our Corporate Values of Integrity, Customer Focus, Accountability and Teamwork
- Provide leadership and direction as required to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction, employee engagement and profitability
- Conduct regular meetings to coordinate activities, provide guidance, gather information and communicate company strategy
- Manage work-flow and scheduling to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction and shop efficiency
- Manage service, repair and reconditioning of machines and components.
- Manage shop service customer communications and instill deep customer loyalty.
- Manage the work order process from opening jobs through job invoicing
- Develop quotes for complex jobs and quote approvals
- Consistently enforce work rules and company policies
- Effectively manage all Work In Progress (WIP)
- Conduct semi-annual performance reviews for all direct reports
- Ensure operations conform to industry and company performance metrics and benchmarks
- Occasionally participate in sales calls with Sales Reps.
- Perform all safety inspections for current employee safety programs.
Direct reports to include all shop technicians, apprentices and helpers reporting to him. Manage all admin personnel assigned to their area.